Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Yorba Linda Challenge



Took the El Cajon Canal Trail (Rose Dr and Verna Ln) which runs through residential areas, horse trails, Yorba Linda Country Club, and the Nixon Library. It ends at Esperanza Rd, from which I headed up Fairmont Blvd. This began three hill climbs (Fairmont, Hidden Hills, Camino de Bryant) totalling 3179 vertical feet. Great hill workout with views of many beautiful homes.

It seems strange to go on a ride and not see green jackets and jerseys ahead of me, and not see orange bike tags ahead of me, and not hear people pass me saying: "On your left, Michael."

Up Fairmont Blvd. . . Down San Antonio Rd

Up and Down Hidden Hills Rd

Up Camino de Bryant . . . Down Kodiak Mtn Dr.


Thank you to
Wayne and Elaine Tamashiro

and
Carla Valentine
for their donations to my charity rides

No comments: